sobota, 14 listopada 2015

BC zrobili gościnny mix dla Power 106


Wrapping up these guest mixes for POWER106 (POWER TOOLS) and our SPINNIN SESSIONS mix :) so many new songs :p

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika TOMMY COOPS (@ohheytommy)

Kolejne video z zapowiedzią utworu
A oto wsparcie jakie dostał zespół oficjalna premiera MTE miałą już miejsce w radiu

Today at 3pET @djbenharvey will be premiering 'More Than Ever' as the #BPMDebut on @sxmElectro - Ch51 #BPM! 🎉

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika BREATHE CAROLINA (@breathecarolina)

I jeszcze 16 odcinek BREATHE RADIO już jest na soundcloudzie do odsłuchania A jakbyście byli ciekawi jak Tommy edytuje wokale to obejrzyjcie ten filmik

Quick look at my vocal chain and what I like to use , AUTO TUNE (I use melodyne but I still run the vocals through auto tune a little bit because I like how it makes the vocal sonically sound) , compressed (standard logic compressed) , FAB FILTER pro q 2., deesser (logic) , excited (logic) , cla vocals (waves) , limiter (logic) , Valhalla room reverb , puigtec EQP (waves) I end my chain with a wow filter at 50% intensity because I'm weird and like a little bit of distortion on the vocals cause I feel like it gives it kind of a more processed feel and really brings out all the beginnings of words like I like them. I also have ozone 6 on my master that all this runs through witch clears it up a bit (if it's on your mater you'll be effecting the entire track not just vocal) just a look into a bit of what we use ! We cut all our vocals in logic but we produce in ableton , I just hate how ableton works with recording audio.

Film zamieszczony przez użytkownika TOMMY COOPS (@ohheytommy)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz